Saturday 14 July 2012

Reflections and Girls With Red Hair

Hello all!!!

I love taking pictures in shops' windows.

I was trying to take a picture of the bobbles in this shop and only when I looked through the pictures on the camera later, did I notice the building opposite reflecting in the window of the shop. Funny what we miss on first glance and then when we look closely, see what is actually hiding underneath:



I then noticed "A Girl with Red Hair" sculpture poster. It made me think how rarely do you see red hair women being talked about in poems, stories, songs,... An exhibition of this red haired girl put a smile on my face:



And then, I spotted another girl with red hair reflecting in someone else's eyes, and sunglasses :-) A happy me:


Have a happy Sunday everyone!!

Red xx

4 comments:

Big Tavel Adventure said...

happy sunday!
enjoy yoga tomorrow and have a 'colourful' day!
xx

Diane said...

I often get home and find something exciting in a photo that I had not noticed when taking it. Sometimes they are really interesting pictures.

I used to have a beautiful red/gold head of hair, it is sadly fading with age!!
Have a good week. Diane

Cappuccino frío said...

what a nice idea!!!!!!!
I love the first one!
kisses lovely!

Unknown said...

I love reflections and love that one of you in her glasses--how wonderful, that's red haired synchronicity!

xo Mary Jo