Sunday 28 April 2013

Lately In Boye By Red Corner

Hello all!!

Lately I have been eating healthy and fresh food.
Carrot and coriander soup and fresh from the market strawberries:



I bought myself a few treats.
 Summer dress from Joy:


And cheap and cheerful earrings and less than cheap but fabulous mascara:


Also first lilies of the year arrived on my coffee table:


All that with the sounds of Charles Mingus from his revolutionary album, Ah Hum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPoK1lryfh4


Have you treated yourself to something delicious or pretty lately? And what are the sounds playing on your ipods?

Red xx

 

5 comments:

Diane said...

Sure that you look slim and healthy now. I am still trying to get rid of the weight I put on in Casablanca!! I don't own an ipod! Have a great week. Diane

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Those strawberries look delicious! And I like the idea of that soup, too.
The dress is lovely!
Have a beautiful week!
x

Unknown said...

I love all the cheerful spring things you are enjoying. Here I have started bringing home pretty bunches of flowers every week--this week it's daisies!

xo Mary Jo

R's Rue said...

Wonderful!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Magical Daydream said...

I have treated myself to a new blouse and a whole box of wooden letters that were a bargain (for future creative projects :))