Monday 21 May 2012

Queen's Guard, Street Musicians and Vintage Shirts - My Kind of Strolling Around Brixton!

Hello all!!

Last time I was in Brixton, I pointed my camera at pretty much everything (actually, I always do that). Usually, out of 50 snaps, 5 are OK-ish. Here are a few that I quite like. 

This scene is very rarely seen in London. This is more European and Latin American thing. The sounds were pretty and musicians handsome.



Nothing new here; flowers always get my attention:



I've been looking at this headboard for at least 3-4 months (the one in the background with the Queen's guard). I finally decided, I am buying it. It won't go above my bed, but on the wall as a picture. The shop keeper said I was the first person who noticed it. Nobody has ever commented or enquired about it. In my world, it is too gorgoeus for words:


Don't know why I didn't buy this vintage shirt. I am going back to the market this week to get it. I have a feeling, it will suit me perfectly:


Hope you are enjoying colour and lazy days wherever you are in the world.

Red xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Always love your Brixton photos! It makes me feel like I'm getting a fly on the wall perspective! Hope you're off to a happy new week!

xo Mary Jo

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Red:
We love the marching soldiers headboard too. It is very jolly and will, we are sure look fun on the wall. A suitably fitting reminder of the Queen's Jubilee!

And, yes, do go back for the top. We are certain that it will look wonderful on you and, according to the forecast, a scorching summer lies ahead!

Cappuccino frío said...

interesting!!!!
xoxo