Sunday 10 June 2012

I Want a Pink Door!

Hello all!!

So, it is the end of the last half term of this year. And it has been the happiest week I've had in a long time.
I've been very productive, but also had some lazy cat days. I spent quality time with friends, but also enjoyed my own company (maybe a little bit too much).
I've read two books and watched a good documentary about taste and working class in the UK.
The soundtrack for the week has mostly been the wonderful Bjork, and in particular this song:


I did yoga, drank cocktails and wine, ate good, healthy food and smiled. A lot.

And of course, I never forgot to look up and notice the beautiful and the detail around me. Here are some of the things I spotted:





The only thing that is missing in my life is a pink door:


But I suppose, you can't have everything, right? :-)

Have a lovely week everyone.

Red xx

9 comments:

Diane said...

Glad that you have had such a happy week. I also love my own company!

Any reason why you can't paint your door pink LOL. Take care Diane

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Red:
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your half term holiday. Teaching is such a draining activity and, yet, sometimes it is difficult to relax fully during the holiday periods and then, before one knows it, one is back at the chalkface. It is so good to know that you have enjoyed these precious days to do as you wish, how you wish.

If the only thing you lack is a pink front door, then you are rich indeed. For, to be honest, a pink front door is not something that we should covet. Whatever the colour, having one's own front door is the best thing!!

Have a happy week!

Unknown said...

Your enjoyment of everything is wonderful and I have no doubt that a pink door is in your future!

xo Mary Jo

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Well, pink door is quite easy to achieve, so fingers crossed you will have yours in the near future. :) Wonderful and very positive post! x

Saf said...

Z: I'm so happy!
S: Me too!
The best conversation ever!xxx

Claire McQue said...

I literally love pink doors! I was in Exeter and they have so many pastel coloured houses, they are the cutest thing! Yoga, cocktails and lots of smiling sounds perfect, such a feel good factor!

lovely!
Claira xo

k said...

this is a really cute roundup :)

Cappuccino frío said...

ohhhh so great!!!!!
besos!!!

Allison said...

I want a pink door as well!
:)
Allison

P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)

A's Fashion Files
$75 Shopbop Giveaway!