Sunday 24 June 2012

The Other Side of London

Hello all!!

Richmond was all about Regatta yesterday. Lots of young boys and girls rowing and screaming. It was somewhat stressful watching them labour in the rain:


I think I was more interested in signs like these:


And animals taking shelter from the summer's rain:


My heart always skips a beat when I see boats. Don't now why, but there it is:





Lately, I have been somewhat obsessed by animals' heads as head gear. This girl got there before me. Grrrr!!






And this morning walking back from the most amazing Pilates class in King's Road, I stopped and smelled the roses :-)




Have a happy week everyone. I hope you notice things and see people that make your heart skip a beat and put a smile on your face.

Red xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you living in London? I can't wait to visit soon. It looks amazing!!!

xo Mary Jo

Diane said...

I am not a fan of big cities but these photos would make me want to see London. Have a great week Diane

Cappuccino frío said...

what a funny day!!!!!
xoxo

Dunja said...

Što ja volim kako ti uživaš u životu, u sitnicama i kako nam to sve lijepo preneseš. XXO

Allison said...

Gorgeous photos!!
I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files