Thursday 17 March 2011

Something different today

Hello dear friends,

today, the blog looks a little different. I am posting a link about the protest taking place tomorrow in London. Stonewall has published its Top 100 employers and Home Office features as one of them. Apparently it is a good and safe place for LGBT to work in. And to add insult to injury, they have Theresa May opening their Workplace Employers Conference!
Unfortunately, I can't attend the protest as I am working, but would have been there in two shakes of a lamb's tail if I could.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=140240226041136&id=828360367#!/event.php?eid=152584638129459

If you can't join the protest either, maybe you can share the link on your facebook page so at least more people read it.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I am giving a drama workshop on Saturday, then hunting for bits and pieces, buttons and fabric, to finish my bag and then,... spending time with friends. And I'll have a drink. Or two.

Have a fab break.

Red xx

No comments: