Sunday 17 April 2011

Beauty bag for the most beautiful friend.

Hola, hola, hola!!!!

So, the weekend is almost finished and I hope you've had a good one. I had lovely two days and yesterday was special, in particular, because it was my dearest friend's birthday. We spent the day in the Enchanted Palace in Kensignton (lots of pictures to follow in the next few posts), and then had drinks in Clapham South, in the evening. 

My beautiful friend is one of the most wonderful, kind, generous and caring people I know (and will ever know) and it is a privilege to know her.

Here is one of the presents I made for her, which you might find interesting too (click on the picture to enlarge):











As you can see, it is a beauty bag (or a make up bag)! She needed one and I spent considerable time making it (in fact I stayed up till 4.30 in the morning just to finish it in time for her birthday yesterday), but it was worth it as she loves it and I had great time doing it too.

I am also selling these little beauties, £15 each. If you are interested in getting one for yourself, buying one for a friend/ mother/ sister, granny, auntie, or indeed you know someone who would like them, please get in touch. The design can be a combined effort and you can have a say in what colours, buttons or lining you would like.
Please spread the word and give my blog name (Boye By Red) to friends and family you know might enjoy this kind of stuff.

Sorry for advertising, but I really want to reach as many people as I possibly can and friends can be helpful in this endeavour :-)

Have you had a fun weekend, or were you a lazy cat, relaxing and not doing much? 


See you all soon.


Lilly xx

2 comments:

Saf said...

THANK YOU! Love you lots.xxx

Boye By Red said...

my pleasure. love you, love you xxxx