Tuesday 21 June 2011

Colours galore!!

Hello friends,

it's been a while since I posted about my knitting/ crocheting adventure. Well, I have been busy, and here are some of the goodies that I have made:



As you can see, this one is a little different from the bags I've made before. A good friend, Clara, wanted one but with a zip and not a button, and I have to admit, my mum helped with that. I really didn' know how to sew in the zip and do it neatly. And she taught me how to do a flower. I was quite proud of this bag and Clara says she likes it, so it is a success.

The next one I made two weeks ago. A lovely girl commissioned it when I was selling at the Designers Makers Market. I did it in one afternoon, sent it the next day and guess what,... she never received it. Here are the pictures:






As she hasn't received this one, I made a new one. Very similar, but still not the same:



So, these are my latest creations. I am still waiting to hear from Brixi boutique if they sold any of my beauty bags. In the mean time, I'll keep making and the rain will keep raining.

What do you do on a rainy day?


Red xx

2 comments:

Lenka said...

these are so lovely :D

Boye By Red said...

Thank you Lenka :-)