Monday 4 July 2011

Taking pleasure in small things

Hello, hello, hello!!!

Hope you are all well. I have been busy lately, hence no posting on the blog for a while. This was the first weekend in a month that I have had free and I could spend with friends. Yesterday was spent at the Gay Pride in London and today I hung out with two of my dearest friends. And I feel good.

I have been looking at my picture albums and saw things that I never posted but really like.

So, here are some for your viewing pleasure. The first one is of a coffee afternoon at Rosie's (in Brixton, of course). It was a Sunday, it was raining and I had time to dedicate to myself. I armed myself with a book and ordered a delicious espresso coffee:


Still in Brixton, when I need a snack, I get a pattie. If you are around, this is the man to buy it from (I usually go for the chicken one):



If it is pizza you are looking for, this is the place to go to. It is one of the best pizzas I've tasted in London and it is in Brixton Village. Come and visit:



And if you are looking for snails, you don' need to go to France, it is on your doorstep. Brixton Market (I don't buy or eat them, but they do picture well!):





And to finish off with something sweet, visit this shop:




So, there you have it. Another interesting day in Brixton Market. 

How have you been spending your time lately? Reading a good book, cooking, or hanging out with friends?

See you all soon.



Red xx
 

1 comment:

Fifi said...

There is something so lovely about going to the markets for food instead of the supermarket. The pizza and pattie shops look great. Thanks for the juice ideas the other day too. My standard is celery, carrot, beetroot, apple, ginger and lemon. I love hearing about new recipe ideas too. You have also inspired me to go and visit the Brixton Market soon. Fifi