Sunday 10 July 2011

More bags, more colours

Hello Friends,

Hope you are all well and healthy. 

Lately, I have been both working and playing. Crocheting, spending time with friends, selling at the market. Well, selling might be stretching it. I went back yesterday, after a month or so, but unfortunately, there were very few people coming through and as a result, I didn't sell anything. Anyway, here are the bags I've been working on in the past month. I've now gotten pretty good at doing the lining and I am pretty happy with these. See what you think:



This one is called Bluey and is a small Oyster card holder. Here is another one, called Pinky:



I know, I know, I've done these before, but I sold them, and as I love the designs so much, I made them again.

Here are also some new beauty bags I have made. This one is called Peachy Beauty:



And, here is Burgundy Beauty:




So, this is my latest collection. The next few weeks will be pretty busy. I've got a commission for a big bag, so I've got to start on that, and as I've got two more weeks at work before a long holiday, there is lots to sort out, prepare for an observation on Wednesday, get my planning in order,... and, I am determined not to just work, but also go out and see friends. 

What have you been doing in the last few weeks? Anything fun?

See you all soon.

Red xx

1 comment:

Fifi said...

These are so so pretty! How long do they take you to make? Are you heading to any markets soon? I love the gorgeous buttons too. Fifi